Honeymoon Discussions

Puerto Rico!

My FI and I are planning on going to Puerto Rico for our honeymoon and I would love any opinions/advice from those who have been there or know a lot about it. We're going in May so it'll be in the shoulder season, and based on what research I've done I think we should be able to get away with spending $2k to $2.5k on our honeymoon. Since we are on a budget, if anyone knows ways to save some money or places to check out, any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Puerto Rico!

• I highly recommed going to El Yunque Rainforest. It's really beautiful. I also recommend horseback riding. We took an awesome tour on a  beach in Isabella. And if you are going to the western part of PR I recommend checking out the beaches in Rincon. Maria's Beach was super nice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • El Yunque is a lot of fun/cool.  The forts (El Moro and Cristobal) in Old San Juan are beautiful, especially if you are into historical stuff and I think they cost $3 to get into. You can find a lot to do just by walking around  Old San Juan.

We did a Catamaran Snorkeling trip which we loved. The biobays are very cool. Where are you planning on staying?
    June 16, 2012
  • Thanks, guys! We are hoping to stay in Luquillo, so far it's looking like a beautiful place (and I found a hotel that looks very nice and afforadable) and it looks like it's pretty close to El Yunque.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards