Wisconsin
Options

hotels with transportation in the Delafield area

Hi everyone!
I am getting married at the Legonds of Brandybrook in Wales and I am wondering if you know of any hotels that will provide transportation for my guests?

Thanks much.

Re: hotels with transportation in the Delafield area

• Options
    I'm trying to find the same thing in Waukesha. Good luck! To both of us, lol :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Let me know if you find something- do you know if Country Springs does?
  • Options
    We are using the Stay Bridge Suites and the Hilton Garden in Oconomowoc-  they're owned by the same company and offer a shuttle service for a fee.  We are paying about $500 for this for our guests.  Both of these hotels are located on the corner of Hwy 67 and Hwy 94.

I am also jealous that your getting married at the Legends.  DF works there so he didn't want to get married at work but it's so beautiful!
  • Options
    FutureMrsKamin, thanks so much for sharing that! We're getting married at St. Charles in Hartland and having our reception at Western Lakes and I've been looking for places nearby that will shuttle. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also getting married at Brandybrook!

I had been told by a coordinator (maybe it was Risa?) not to rely on hotel shuttles because they are small and often times shared between several hotels.  Instead, I rented a coach bus from Lamer's.  They are going to make trips back and forth all night.  Most of our guests are staying at the La Quinta Inn, which is the closest hotel to Brandybrook.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards