Hawaii
Options

Oahu Makeup Artist

So the pricest and most important things on my wedding budget are:Venue, Photograher, and Hair & Makeup.  The venue and photographer I found and booked immediately!  However, I could not find a makeup artist that I liked at all!  In most makeup artist websites all their photos were retouched. I want to look super duper pretty!  And i've PAID for 3 trials that came highly recommended and I hated it!  makeup looked subpar and hair look helmety:(

I just came back from a vacation in Portland where my friend introduced me to her wedding makeup artist Jein King who works on Oahu and in Portland.  I paid for a trial there and it turned out wonderful!!!! Like freaking amazing! I don't have any pix of my makeup and hair but I believe her website is www.jeinking.com She goes back home to Oahu during the winters so it works out she is avaliable to do my Dec wedding.  I have to make a final decison soon, since she books up fast.  Does anyone recommend any one else on Oahu before I go ahead and book her?

Re: Oahu Makeup Artist

• Options
    Her work is amazing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Hey Karenloverobert!  She's doing my wedding Dec 4!  I didn't know she had a website.  I saw her work on facebook.com/jein.king  I think she posted my trial on it too. I looked flawless in real life and the photo she took of me. You should definately book her!!
  • Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank You Knot!  I saw this thread and booked Jein King!  Now to finalize the rest of my wedding planning!  This wedding planning process is so much fun and stressful at the same time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards