Arizona-Phoenix

Boudoir Pictures....

Hey Ladies!  Have any of you done Boudoir pictures as a personal gift for you FI/H? 

I think this is a surprise my FI/H would love as a wedding gift from me, but I'm a little bit weirded out by it.  Is there a place in Phx/Glendale/Chandler that you got yours done at?  And what did they do?  Let you keep underwear and bra on or do you have to do naked ones too?  Funny thing is I'm usually not this shy, but it's a weird idea.  :)
?My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, For both are infinite.?

Re: Boudoir Pictures....

• edited December 2011
    If you ever spoke to a photographer and they told you you HAD to take naked pictures, you better run the hell away.
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing some on Tuesday with I love Boudoir.  They will not be Naked...NO WAY IN H*** would I do them without clothing...it took me enough time to talk myself into them with underwear on. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I did mine last December with Lynn Dao at Boudoir in Bloom and they were amazing! Seriously I can't recommend her enough- she was professional but made me feel comfortable. And the pics turned out gorgeous! I wore 5 different outfits. It was pretty pricey, I admit, but to me well worth it. I love those pics and so did FI.
  • edited December 2011
    I did some this past July with Noyan Photography (Nia is a Nestie on the Phoenix Nest Board).  It was a wonderful experience (and I'm a plus sized girl!) 

The photo's turned out amazing and I think DH will LOVE them!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards