North Carolina

This week has not started off so great...

My great uncle passed away yesterday.  I guess I should stop being so selfish about the whole situation because he is so much better off now, but I can't help but to be sad.  He wasn't sick, so it was somewhat of a shock to everyone....even though he was 94.  But he was fortunate enough to just fall asleep and never wake up, rather than lay around and suffer, so I am thankful for that.  I feel so bad for one of his sons who checked in on him three times a day (before work, on his lunch break, and when he got off work)---he is such a great guy for doing all that he did.  He is having a rough time with it, and I know he is going to have such a hard time filling that void.  So, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. 

Leigh Anne & Billy
*October 2nd, 2010*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: This week has not started off so great...

• Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for your loss -- your family is in my thoughts! 
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aw, Im sorry! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Don't feel selfish, everyone has a grieving stage. 

*hug*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I will be praying for your family. He is lucky to have lived a long life with people who loved him. I hope your week gets better. Just know you have an angel watching over you now.
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I'm praying for you and your family!  It is ok to be sad about losing someone we care about and love.  It's a blessing to know that they are in a better place, and you can rejoice and celebrate in the life they had here on earth.  Always remember the memories you shared with that person. 
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss!
  • Ang~n~JTAng~n~JT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear about your loss---sending prayers to you & your family. We are having a rough week as well. My daughter just lost her grandpa on Thurs.
    ******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your loss.  And don't feel bad, it's not selfish to feel sad when you lose a loved one.  Hope things get better for you. 
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards