once again, ladybug is real

suziehart3...
Not Ranked
Joined on 03-18-2010
somerset
245 Points
suziehart3476 is not online. Last active: 04-30-2010, 8:34 AMNewbie

want to scream whole world seams to be pregnant but me

dose anyone else feel like a alien or someone who is refused entry to members only club .because thats how i feel i want to cry and scream  every time someone tells me they are pregnant ,but i just smile and coo over scan picture husband dosent know what to say for best,because its not as if we dont have kids  because we do and here is the clincher everyone keeps saying well you have been blessed you should be happy with what you got  which dosent help because when that  bilogical clock starts ticking you carnt switch it off  like the annoying alarm clock.we have been trying for 18 months  and we have tried most if not all the tips  simon is moaning about his boxers  not giving him any support  neither of us smoke i havent enjoyed a tiple for 17 months apart from one white wine spritzer at christmas im taking folic acid  evening primrose oil reduced red meat  on skinned milk to help my pocos im riding my bike or walking every day  and we are making love everyother day not just the fertile week  doing the optium postions  lying in bed 30 minutes afterwards im now contaplating ordering clomid over internet as im fed up  waiting on  waiting list to see a gyne.has anyone else had clomid and has it worked  because at 34 im  starting to worry about risk my hubby 39  how long should you try i dont want to put marriage under strain  or anything but even kids no about ovulation and  windows of oppurtunity which just shows how obssesive we have become as whole family .
br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: once again, ladybug is real

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Clomid on the 'net? Ok.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Her kids know when she's ovulating?  Or just about ovulation in general?

I know you can't answer this, I just thought it was a crazy-sounding statement if it's the former.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

skinned milk to help my pocos

Ded @ skinned milk, but what is her pocos?

im now contaplating ordering clomid over internet as im fed up  waiting on  waiting list to see a gyne

WHAT?!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Clomid on the internet? What the what?! Fvkc, I'm a little nervous to go on that even with my doc monitoring me.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    PCOS = poly something cyst something ovarian syndrome.
    It messes w/ fertility.

Here's my hard-hearted moment...it's *only* 18 months.  12 months is still 'typical'.  I know, I know, I was starting to get whiney at the 18ish month oint too.
    But...I honesty think that's the point where you do more w/ treatment OR you start accepting it might not happen and finding outer routes.

And now I"m being more judgey than I need to be but, I'm feeling that this morning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need a pill for anxiety just reading this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_once-again-ladybug-real?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:85a5275a-2b97-4063-a67e-96e524268b82Post:47185463-9c2c-48ad-adef-94c9c0e70fd4">Re: once again, ladybug is real</a>:
    [QUOTE]PCOS = poly something cyst something ovarian syndrome. It messes w/ fertility.
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

True, but to NOLA's point about <em>skinned milk for her pocos</em>:  really?  It's a fecking acronym, four letters, and she still fecks it up?  I guess if you can't get skim milk right, PCOS is a lost cause.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    yeah...if I HAD it, I'd learn at least how to abbreviate it :-P
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am all too familiar with PCOS, but it never occurred to me that is what she meant.  I thought pocos was a disease contracted in the poconos.

And how would skim milk help with PCOS?  Skim milk has more carbs than whole or 2%.  

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    That raised an eyebrow for me too...especially since most of my reading says TTC = whole/full fat dairy products.

(but that happens when you use the interwebz as your doctor instead of, you know, a doctor. since she's on that waiting list... )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also, why not find a new doctor if there is a waiting list for her's?
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could not read that mess.  
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_once-again-ladybug-real?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:85a5275a-2b97-4063-a67e-96e524268b82Post:d5422cac-d2ba-4f0f-bad9-6315e4de770c">Re: once again, ladybug is real</a>:
    [QUOTE]also, why not find a new doctor if there is a waiting list for her's?
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

I think that's what her doctor says because he/she doesn't want to deal with her.

And yeah, in terms of blood sugar/insulin resistance, when I had GD I was supposed to only eat full-fat dairy for that exact reason.  So much for paging Dr. Google, I guess.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pocos FREE! thanks skim milk! :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards