Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner Downtown Milwaukee

Hi everyone, Trying to find a Rehearsal Dinner location that has a private room big enough for 30-50 people or so. Affordable, pizza or italian would be great. But any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Downtown Milwaukee

• edited December 2011
    It's not downtown, but we used Saz's.  The State Room is very nice and hold up to 60.  It was very reasonable and the food was wonderful.  We had a ton of compliments.  We offered 3 menu choices and non-alch beverages, a few dips before and cookies and bars after and came out under $1000.
    Married: 5/21/11 TTC: 6/10/11 BFP: 8/7/11 (first baby) BabyFruit Ticker
  • leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joey Buenos, it is an Italian restaurant downtown and I know they rent out rooms.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a rehearsal dinner at Rustico in the Third Ward a few years ago.  They had about 30 people and a variety of food choices, including pizza.
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH had her rehersal dinner at the Newsroom Pub a few years ago - buffet style - worked well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Bucca Di Beppo is fun and they have family rooms.  Great food. :)

HTH!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have also heard good things about Joey Bueno's... and the parking lot for the Milw Public Market across the street is nice too.
  • edited December 2011
    Hinterland Erie Street Gastropub in the Third Ward.  Ask for Andrea, the event coordinator.  This place is amazing, and their food is even more amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards