North Carolina-Outer Banks

Bartenders

Hi!

I need help hiring a bartender. I have tried to contact obxbar4hire and can't get a response. Any other ideas? Has anyone hired a catering company for bar only service?

Thanks!

Re: Bartenders

• You could ask your caterer if they would provide just a "bartender".  We went that route.  Our caterer provided all the food, non-alcoholic drinks, and the bartender.  We provided all the alcohol and all the things that went along with the bar. 
  • Yes, our caterer was also able to provide the bartender as well :)

• I have had the same issue - I've tried contacting OBX Bar for Hire with no response. Help!
  • Our caterer also provided two bartenders for the night (even though we brought our own alcohol).
    image June 22, 2012
  • JkbncJkbnc member
    First Comment
    I have read about other brides using ondarox (a mobile bartending company). I was thinking of giving them a call about my wedding in November, I hope that helps!
  • We used Pigmans for our rehearsal dinner, and they have a girl that handles their events - but she also plans on the side.  She arranged for bartenders for us to serve the beer/wine we brought, though I believe we paid pigmans, who then paid them.
    Would definitley ask your caterer, I'm sure they can get them for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My caterer is very conservative southern and does not do anything with alcohol. She doesn't mind that we have it, and we are providing it, but I need to hire someone to serve it. I know that sounds weird :). When we hired her I didn't think it would be this hard to find someone!
  • SassyToezSassyToez member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We got On da Rox! They have great reviews... Look em up on Facebook!
  • I heard that OBX bar 4 hire went out of business.  I too am searching for a bartender as my caterer will only provide one if we purchase the bar through them.  That kind of defeated the benefit of purchasing our own alcohol.  My coordinator is looking into some other sources for us.  I'll repost what she finds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards