Texas-San Antonio

Help!

Hi there!  I'm planning a short timeframed wedding from MD and need help!  Unfortunately, due to an illness in the family, my fiance and I have had to move our wedding up about a year and from VA to TX!  He is flying into San Antonio this weekend and I'd love to give him a few places to look at while he's there.  This is where I need help...

I'm looking for a place to just have a ceremony.  As I'd already put a deposit down on a place up here, I need it to be cheap-ish but still nice.  Would love to have it outside but not necessary.  We're only having about 50 people (probably less) and are looking to have it November 16th or 17th.

Any recommendations for a small, inexpensive place for JUST a ceremony?  Thanks!!

Re: Help!

• The botanical gardens will do just a ceremony, outdoors. Last time I was there it was like $300 for a ceremony fee plus some other fees. The reason we decided not to go with the Botanical Gardens is because they do not cordon off your wedding. It's still open exhibit grounds. And while we were inspecting the place there were 2 loud kids running around screaming and playing. So, the fact that is would be a "public affair" kind of turned us off. However... November is most likely their off season and we were looking for a March venue, during their busy season.... So I guess that's something to consider. 
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards