Illinois-Chicago

M&M Limo vs. 4 Star VIP Limo

For some reason I'm having the hardest time picking a limo company, and with T-minus 27 days til the wedding, I need to get my behind in gear.  I'm thinking about M&M and 4Star VIP.  I need at least a 16 passenger vehicle (not a bus), which puts my Crysler 300 limo out to pasture.  M&M has a white Hummer, which I'm not crazy about, at a fairly inexpensive rate.  4 Star VIP has a white Escalade, which I'm okay with, at a little higher price than M&M.  I guess what it comes down to is going to be service.  Has anyone had experience with either of these companies, and is one better than the other?
image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf

Re: M&M Limo vs. 4 Star VIP Limo

• Mags04Mags04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We rented the Escalade from 4 Star VIP for our wedding this past October.  I definitely recommend them.  They were on time, service was good and I had no complaints about them.  There is a full review in my vendor reviews link below.  HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 12/31/12 ~ EDD 9/13/13
    BFP Chart
  • nicknjackie10nicknjackie10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using 4Star for our wedding next June.  And we chose them based on a friend's wedding a year before.  I was in the wedding and limo service was reliable and they were so friendly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards