Getting in Shape
Options

Too big for my dress?

I got my dress a couple of months ago and it still fits, but I am getting more of a stomach and butt. My mom thinks if I gain any weight my dress won't fit. I'm not big but I am not small anymore either, I would like to know if anyone has a workout to tone my thighs, stomach, and butt, TIA!

Re: Too big for my dress?

• Options
    When is your wedding?

Your best bet is to do a total body workout, and there are TONS of DVDs for this, if that is your kind of thing (I like it). I like the Jillian Michaels workouts, but I am biased to her. I started Bridalicious Bootcamp on Monday - the DVDs - and so far I really like it. I have hig hopes for a good outcome because I wanted a total body workout.  

Squats, lunges,and step-ups are great for the legs. You can google leg workouts too. While its still nice out, try finding a place you can walk that incorporates some hills. I would set aside a workout solely for abs so you can focus on that area. Basically, try finding a total body workout that you will enjoy, and you can pay extra attention to the areas you mentioned in addition to your workout.

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! And our wedding is August 10, 2013. I like the idea of the videos. I also told my fiance I want to get a WII Fit for Christmas this year, (also because I have Cerebral Palsy and it offers yoga) But I thought that would help out too.
  • Options
    Sara wrap will do it i promise !
  • Options
    I haven't tried Yoga but so many people I know that do it just love it! I should try that too. I have a Wii, maybe I should check that out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don't forget about eating better too! try adding in a salad for lunch, more fruit and more veggies with dinner and as snacks!

Good luck! You have time to trim, but stay healthy!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards