Any plans for Thanksgiving?

Favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanksgiving (Xpost)

• Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you thankful for? My fiance, our friends, our families, our cat, how blessed we are to have what we have (material things, roof over our head, etc.)

Any plans for Thanksgiving? It is my parents turn to host this year. So road trip time! Perfect excuse to go to Austin.

Favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving? Stuffing and green bean casserole.
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my fiance. He has kept me together this year. I am thankful for the roof over my head, and the small material things that I do own.

Any plans for Thanksgiving? Going to have the fiance's family come over to our house to eat. Christmas is going to be with my family.

Favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving? ...Dessert. I have an unhealthy infatuation with pie.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I answered on the Austin board :o)
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    AKG- lol. At least I warned about the cross post.

PJ- mmmmm..pie.....  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you thankful for?
    I'm thankful for life, health, great family and friends, and the fact that God saw fit for me to FINALLY marry the one he has for me

I'll probably do a little house-hopping - FI's family and my older sister

Sweet potato pie!
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    aswepston74aswepston74 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you thankful for? In less than nine months, I will "officially" be with my prince - thanks to all the frogs who came before him and helped me figure-out what I didn't want. lolLaughing

Any plans for Thanksgiving? fiance's family is doing their thing the Sunday before, and my dad will be traveling with my step-grandmother, so my mom has us all to herself - no eating different things at different places this year. Yea!!

Favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving? gotta go with the pie, although my fav is homemade apple with made-from-scratch whipped cream...mmmmm, pie....
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_thanksgiving-xpost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:4b78b63c-b250-4d91-b2c3-e59459c21012Post:89b85062-caf4-4ef6-961a-a73447ef353d">Re: Thanksgiving (Xpost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]AKG- lol. At least I warned about the cross post. PJ- mmmmm..pie.....  :)
    Posted by erollis[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol I know :o)</div><div>
    </div><div>Reading some of these awesome dishes people are throwing out there is making me wish Thanksgiving would be here already lol.</div>
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    My stomach is growling because of reading all these yummy dishes. I do agree that thanksgiving needs to be here now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you thankful for?
    My FI, friends, family, and blessed that we have our health, jobs, our home...

We are hosting Thanksgiving this year, I love to cook and have people over...

Dessert!!!  Sweet potato casserole (you could call it a dessert) & cranberry relish...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So it is settled. We need to have a Holiday pie get together with all the knotties.

:0)
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards