Wisconsin
Options

What is the best...

...wedding advice you've recieved?
~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
imageimageimage
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: What is the best...

• Options
    SweetB7SweetB7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Marry your best friend and enjoy the ride Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Relax and enjoy the day. Nothing else matters except for marrying the person you love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Search for the best deals around and try to negoiate with your vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take moments to yourselves throughout the day to remember everything...otherwise it will go too fast and it will all be a blur!  I did this and it helps, I still remember it as though it was yesterday.  On the downside, I miss all of the wedding commotion too :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't fret over the little details. Your guests won't remember if you splurged on chair covers or not.
    November 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Me & FI

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    To remember to smile and take time to enjoy myself on the special day. That not everything is going to go perfectly but only I will be the one to notice when something goes wrong so enjoy the day because it will go by fast.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry about the details, at least one thing won't be the way you planned or go wrong.  Relax and enjoy the day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Watch out for the 'bears' that come out of the woodwork."  What the elderly woman who told me this meant by that, is the people who are close to you, who will end up disappointing you along the way.  Sure enough, she was right.

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_what-is-the-best?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:e956c2c6-90fd-4917-afcf-32c1846b29baPost:f712bb91-a919-43d9-b649-da66e07253ed">Re: What is the best...</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Watch out for the 'bears' that come out of the woodwork."  What the elderly woman who told me this meant by that, is the people who are close to you, who will end up disappointing you along the way.  Sure enough, she was right.
    Posted by portialoveschris[/QUOTE]

This happened to me too! but at least it happened with people I sort of expected it to happen with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy being engaged! Everything flys by when your busy planning and in my case still in college. Stay relaxed, enjoy the day of because it flys by as well!
    Happy planning! Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards