Arkansas
Options

Selling my dress :( Mori Lee 2907

Posting in Wedding classifieds also, but wanted to make this available to the local girls too :)

This dress originally sells for 800! I am giving a 50% discount

*Beautiful Ivory/Silver

*Size 14 (My measurements are 38 bust, 34 waist, 44 hips and I'm 5'4 in flats, 5'6" in my wedding shoes)

*Hemmed to fit 5'3"-5'6"

*Sweetheart neckline with beaded embroidery

*Back is zip up with faux buttons (SO easy to jump in and out of it!)

*Beading from the bodice trailing down to the left side of the hip

*Asymmetrical pleating on the bodice and waist (VERY flattering!)

*Full A-line pleated skirt

*Waterfall draping in back that cascades onto the chapel train

Bustling has already been added!

Dress has been Dry Cleaned and Bagged!!!

I wore this dress ALL night and even danced salsa and bachata in it--it is amazing!! I'm sad to see it go, but we have a lot of things to pay off now that the wedding is over!!! :(

I bought it at Low's Bridal in Brinkley, AR--I currently live in Little Rock, but I travel to Fort Smith fruquently to visit my parents so I'm willing to travel if you're in between and want to see it or try it on. Selling it for 400 obo. It's been dry cleaned and is bagged! I have a fingertip veil that goes perfect with it for 50.00!!!  I just got married Oct 6th, so I haven't had it too long! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Selling my dress :( Mori Lee 2907

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_selling-my-dress-mori-lee-2907?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:8844fba4-7b77-455d-836c-5fcb1258db2ePost:5725eabc-8e80-4d8a-ae01-5ebaabe756e4">Selling my dress :( Mori Lee 2907</a>:
    [QUOTE]Posting in Wedding classifieds also, but wanted to make this available to the local girls too :) This dress originally sells for 800! I am giving a 50% discount *Beautiful Ivory/Silver *Size 14 (My measurements are 38 bust, 34 waist, 44 hips and I'm 5'4 in flats, 5'6" in my wedding shoes) *Hemmed to fit 5'3"-5'6" *Sweetheart neckline with beaded embroidery *Back is zip up with faux buttons (SO easy to jump in and out of it!) *Beading from the bodice trailing down to the left side of the hip *Asymmetrical pleating on the bodice and waist (VERY flattering!) *Full A-line pleated skirt *Waterfall draping in back that cascades onto the chapel train Bustling has already been added! Dress has been Dry Cleaned and Bagged!!! I wore this dress ALL night and even danced salsa and bachata in it--it is amazing!! I'm sad to see it go, but we have a lot of things to pay off now that the wedding is over!!! :( I bought it at Low's Bridal in Brinkley, AR--I currently live in Little Rock, but I travel to Fort Smith fruquently to visit my parents so I'm willing to travel if you're in between and want to see it or try it on. Selling it for 400 obo. It's been dry cleaned and is bagged! I have a fingertip veil that goes perfect with it for 50.00!!!  I just got married Oct 6th, so I haven't had it too long! :)
    Posted by quesuerte[/QUOTE]
    this dress sell <a href="http://www.makellyprom.com/mori-lee-c-14.html" rel="nofollow">mori lee dress</a> too .do you like it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards