monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Veil

• rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My veil is fingertip length. two tier, ivory with floral detail.  This is the best picture I could find. The floral detail goes with my dress.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I couldnt vote cuz I have no freakin idea! I was originally thinkin I didnt want one...but the more I think about not having one, the more I feel like Id be missing something. But theyre so freakin expensive! I just dont know.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Bridgett!!!  I had mine made by a vendor online for $30!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will find the info and send it!!!

EDIT:  Here is the address  http://www.veilsbyroxanne.com/
    I was looking for a simple, cut edge and it was perfect!!!  Don't know how well she does with beading and designs, but if you aren't looking for anything fancy, there ya go!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is a simple, single layer, cathedral length veil.
    I figured you only get to wear a veil and a dress w/ a train one day... I wanted to  make them both really count!!
    The train on my dress is wicked awesome, and the cathedral length veil will totally rock, but not take away from the dress (I hope)
    Like I said above, I found a woman online to make my veil for $30!!!  Can't beat that!!

This is not my veil, but it looks just like it!  Can't wait to get some sweet veil pics!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011

Wow! Thanks! ill def have to look into that. My dress has a mass of beading that I really dont want to take away from, so plain-ish would be perfect!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    I'm leaning toward no, but I'm afraid I'll feel "naked".  I do really want this though!  I hope this picture doesn't look huge when it posts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FYI- the "Bridal Illusion" tulle is the cheaper option... I just checked her site and she does have some pricier veils, but they are pretty fancy. 
    Also, check on bravobride.com and recycledbride.com to see if anyone else is selling one you are looking for.  I would not have paid more than $50 for one, period.
    HTH
    Online Garage Sale
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine made from an etsy seller for around $80. It's a little pricier but it has the lace and swarovski crystals on it to match the top of my dress.

This is the only picture I could find with my veil, but the scalloped lace matched the scalloped top of my dress to a tee! I was so excited to see it match so well!
  • edited December 2011
    ACMJ - I did something very similar! I had an etsy seller make mine to match my colors but it was large peacock feathery thing with an antique earring as an accent it was gorgeous and was only 20 bucks!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have a picture?  I would love to see it!  Who was the seller?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards