Ohio-Northeast

By Request DJ - Medina- Need Opinions!!

Hello there!
We are looking into Mark at By Request in Medina for our DJ. I was wondering if anyone on here as used him, or was referred to him by anyone.
The DJ is a big deal to us and we want to make sure he is great, before we hire him!

Any other recommendations would be great also!

Thank you so much!!!
Megan

Re: By Request DJ - Medina- Need Opinions!!

• l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we booked with the DJ crew because they get phenomenal reviews on here :) when i talked to john on the phone he was awesome and took the time to answer all my questions. best part is, if you mention me, jacqui from the knot, it will save you $50 off your bill! info in my bio if you need it. they are great! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• edited December 2011

Hey Jacqui, I used you and booked so you got $50 from me coming! John confirmed this morning. Thanks!

• l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw, that's great!!!! thanks so much!!! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• edited December 2011
    I used him for mine. I was really pleased. I was on a tight budget and he did a great job. The only complaint I heard was that the music was too loud (for older guests) and he didn't end up playing a few song requests (one was made by my brother in law). Besides that I have no complaints. I would just be clear up front what you want and he is very accomodating.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you! i am waiting to hear back from John! Hopefully things will work out with him :)
  • edited December 2011
    We found a great DJ in the Cleveland area as well.  They are called Music & Memories and Mike, the owner, was exactly what we are looking for.  His website is www.musicandmemoriesdj.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards