Ohio-Cincinnati

I FINALLY GOT MY VENUE!!

The search is FINALLY over!! 
We just booked at The Elements. 
It was more than what we wanted but I know it is worth it!
I am so excited, i love it there. She makes everything seem so easy! 
Is anyone else getting married there?

So what is next? Any suggestions? I have a lot of time so I don't want to rush into anything. I just wanted to make sure we had our venue!

Re: I FINALLY GOT MY VENUE!!

• edited December 2011
    Get your photographer nailed down! That is the next huge thing! Followed by your dress, dj, videographer, etc. I have a great photog for you if you are looking. PM me if you want the info.

Glad you got your venue! That's huge!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Definitely get the dress if you haven't already....some dresses can take around 6 months to come in. Check out photographers too.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle - is that your REAL full name you are using for your knottie name? If so, you may want to consider changing it to mask your identity, there are some creepers out there! Just trying to help out :)

Congrats on the venue!! That's a huge check off the list!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I saw that you aren't getting married until 2012 but a bit of advice on booking your people now.  If you wait until after the first of the year to book, people usually raise their prices.  You could save several hundreds with your photographer, videographer, etc, if you book before the year is out!  :)  Just thought I'd give you that tip!  
    Congrats!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Any recommendations on Photographers or Djs? My venue did give me a list of referrals and I will be contacting them. 

I am going to Davids Bridal and Cincinnati Bride to look at dresses. Any suggestions on anywhere else? Should we do tuxedos at the same time?

GoBucksOh, I never thought of that or realized that there maybe crazy people out there on these wedding websites.  I will get that taken care of!

Do you recommend getting a videographer? I don't know if that expense is really worth it for us right now.  How much do they usually range?

• kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! 

My close friend Chantal is a photographer....check out her work http://www.chantalstonephotography.com/....tell her Janelle sent you. 

Videographer...my friend Dan is a video journalist...who shoots weddings on the side 
    http://www.dkvideo.biz/.... tell him Janelle sent you. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle, I worked with Connie at European Bridal and she was phenomenal!  I had my dress in an hour and really felt like her only priority at that moment.  Also tried David's but felt like I had to work hard to get help.  Good luck!
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also worked with Connie at European Bridal and ordered my dress there. They have beautiful dresses, but they do take a while to come in. I ordered mine the first weekend in June and it wont be here til December.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats thats so exciting!! Im also getting married at Elements, we booked a few weeks ago. What is your date?
    :)
  • edited December 2011
    amazing photographer:
    shoesinthewindow.com/blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards