August 2012 Weddings

Ceremony Music!

What are your processionl songs for the bridal party and the bride and your recessional song? ...Having trouble thinking of this stuff!...x posted in August 2012

Re: Ceremony Music!

• Bridal Party bittersweet symphony by Oasis the instrumental. Me Marry Me by Train. Recessional If its Love by Train
    ---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Processional - Rondeau - Jean-Joseph Mouret

Bridal Processional – Canon in D – Pachelbel

Recessional – Wedding March – Mendelssohn

Pregnancy Ticker
  • grandmothers and mothers -"before the throne of god above" by the king's chamber orchestra.
    Bridesmaids- "be still" King's chamber orchestra
    Bride- canon in d
    recessional- "I'm yours"- vitamin string quartet

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Processional: Pachelbel Canon in D -I think this is long enough to just play one song for everybody. I don't think its worth having a separate bride song since we have a small wedding party.
    Recessional: Ben Rector White Dress
  • Processional - Cannon in D
    Bride Processional - To Make you Feel My Love (instrumental Adele version on guitar)
    Recessional - Into the Mystic by Van Morrison (acoustic guitar and vocals)
  • Processional- Cannon in D
    Recessional- All Your Life The Band Perry
    We Found Love Rhianna
    Ain't Nothin But the Real Thing- Marvin Gaye
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RECNMBRECNMB member
    First Comment
    What awesome suggestions! I'm trying to figure that out, too. I do know hat we'll walk out to "Your my Best Friend" by Queen
    Photobucket
  • Bridal party processional is What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. I'll be walking down to In My Life by the Beatles. Our recessional will be the theme song from the movie Up. All will be instrumental versions.
  • Processional:  Glasgow Love Theme (you know...the one from "Love Actually")
    Recessional:  God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
  • My bridal party is also walking in to What A Wonderful World! (everything will be instrumental)
    Me- Canon in D
    During the ceremony- Here Comes The Sun
    Recessional- Ode to Joy

image229 Invited
    image134 Have their dancing shoes ready!
    image95 Will be sitting this one out.
    image0 Undecided

• AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    I am walking to Canon in D. We have a string trio and I will just ask them to pick something that complements Canon in D for the bridesmaids entrance.

We are recessing to Here Comes the Sun--instrumental played by the trio.
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • My sister in law is playing the organ and we are having a soloist. To make my live easy, I am giving her the job of selecting all the music. The mean reason is because she is fimiliar with what can and can't be played in our Catholic church.
  • Processional - Cannon in D
    Bride Processional - Wonderful Tonight by vitamin string quartet
    Recessional - Forever Young by Rod Stewart. 

Check out the Vitamin string quartet! Seriously amazing. I was having trouble figuring out what I wanted to come into, I heard my song and started to tear/cry. It was my first wedding related cry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards