North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Caterers?

Does anyone know any inexpensive/affordable caterers in the area? Thank you!

Re: Caterers?

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    which area / what is your price range. People have different definitions of 'inexpensive'.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Unforgettable Food Affairs in Garner. They are not to expensive and the food was amazing!!!
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • jtrahanjtrahan member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Unforgettable Food Affairs. I am using them for my wedding next month. To me, they provide the most and best food for the price. They have several different menus, and the one I chose is $18.95/head. I am just doing finger foods, and after my tasting, I was full and didn't even eat dinner. The food was really good too. My co-worker and myself are both from Louisiana, which is well-known for its cuisine, and we really hadn't found any food in North Carolina that we REALLY liked until we did the tasting with Unforgettable Food Affairs. And April is really nice too.
  • edited December 2011
    Crimson Light Catering in Dunn, NC  they do travel and super affordable.  the food is to die for.  They are my caterers for my wedding next May.  Nothing but postive feedback for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards