Texas-Houston
Options

Best davids bridal in Houston??

I bought my gown at a DB up in new York but have lost a ton of weight and want to exchange (if possible) or look for something new. Tell me about your DB experience and the location! I am in the Humble area, but don't mind driving a bit if necessary. Thanks ladies!

Re: Best davids bridal in Houston??

• Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my experience at Davids Bridal on 45 south and El Dorado.
    My bridal consultant was Alice. No appointment is necessary, I was assisted right on the spot when I entered the store on a Saturday.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say to skip the one near the Galleria.  I had an appt on a Sunday afternoon and ended up having to share a consultant with 2 different brides, it was a bad experience.  I was also not a big fan of my consultant at the one at I-45 and El Dorado, but it was better than the Galleria one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree.. the one near the Gallaria was horrible. I too had to share a consultant.  She was rude and really did not take her time with me.  Needles to say... DB did not get my money.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i dont think you'll be able to exchange your dress. they dont really do that - and when they do it's store by store & up to manager's discretion..

id recommend the one on 45/1960 in the Cypress Station shopping center. It's closer to you than the El Dorado store (which is good too, i got my jewelry there) - I got my dress, shoes, and veil from the 1960 store tho.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the most G*od Awful experience at the store on 1960. I waited like a fool for darn close to an hour after my allotted appointment time. They gave me a consultant that I had to share with another bride. I was by myself, all alone, and could hardly get any service from her. The other bride had her MoH with her and dominated the consultants time. The place was practically dead when I was there too.

The one by the Galleria was fantastic the first time I went. Perfect Service all around. Was great since I was alone again. The second time I went the place was over run with brides and their families. So I had to share a consultant and the service wasn't that great. They had a hard time finding me a room even with an appointment. but not a problem since I was with family.

Moral of everyone's responses: David's Bridal varies greatly from location to location and from day to day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards