Michigan-Grand Rapids

Alcohol

Hello-

I have another question for all the brides......

Does anyone know a good place to get a deal on mass amounts of wine- liquor too?

We are getting married near Kalamazoo but I work in Grand Rapids so either place would work.

Thanks,
Katie Holt

Re: Alcohol

• edited December 2011
    I think Costco sells liquor, although I'm not sure how good of a deal it is.
    Smaller stores(ie Russos for wine) might be able to place a bulk order for you and get you a better deal, although I've never done this, its just an idea. I know Russo's specifically has special ordered wine for us before.
    Hope that helps a little! If I think of anything else I'll let you know.
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • edited December 2011
    i would suggest Tiffanys in Kzoo or Grapevine in GR
  • edited December 2011
     You could make a trip to Indiana.  Not sure how many bottles you can bring back to Michigan legally.  Their prices are very cheap and located right on the border.
     If you are going to need a bartender or help trying to figure out just what assortment of liquor you may need and how much, e-mail me back.  I have done several receptions and have bartended and managed bars all my life.  I am currently looking to expand into doing much more wedding receptions.  II'm in the Wayland area and look forward to hearing from you if you may need any help.
    Good Luck,
    Rick Lindsey
    appliedcoat@charter.net
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards