Ohio-Northeast

DJs!

Hello Brides!!

Was wondering if anyone could give good DJ recommendations! I am very picky with music, so would need someone easy to work with and lots of variety!

Thanks for any info/ideas you can share  :)

Re: DJs!

• edited December 2011
    check out the DJ Crew. John, one of the owner's is awesome and very knowledgeable about all kinds of different music. Let him know that Jen and Mike getting married on 7/24/2010 sent you! 

(330)869-5665
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second the dj crew :) they always get great reviews on here, so i know they will be great on our wedding day :) info in my bio if you need it.
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using TKO entertainment...they have an awesome lighting and sound system
  • mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Troy Entertainment!  They have an online planning tool that is really helpful and they were fantastic to work with!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Beach Boyz on Second Street in Cuyahoga Falls.
    They gave us a really good deal and then took even more money off since we're getting married on a Friday. 
    My friends all used them and also my cousins.  Rich is a great guy and really easy to talk to/work with.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check out ProDisc, Selective Sound, Soundscapes, just to toss a few more names out there in the same general price range as the other ladies posted ($1kish). I've heard great reviews regarding all of them. We used Joe Wolan of Direct Hits, but we were looking at a smaller budget DJ. If you are looking to spend less, I have a few names for you as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to suggest CATDJS - They are professional, fun and just a great group of guys!

www.catdjs.com

:) good luck!
  • klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Hats Off Entertainment and loved them. Very professional and were very good about listening to all of the requests we had for the types of music we wanted to hear and the type of music we didn't want to hear. Geoff was great at getting people onto the dance floor and keeping them there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards