New Hampshire

Meredith, NH photography

Hey everyone!
My fiance and I are getting married up in Meredith at the Chase House in October. We are having a church ceremony at 2 and the cocktail hour begins at 5, so we have a little bit of a gap in between. It's great for us because it gives us plenty of time to do pictures. I'm interested in going somewhere other than the church/hotel to do pictures but I'm not too familiar with the area. Any one have suggestions of great places we could check out to do the photographs? Thanks!
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Meredith, NH photography

• Not sure how far the church is from the town docks but the lake would make beautiful back drop. Should be pretty dead in Oct with limited tourist
    85image 71image 14image
  • I second the town docks. Thera a cute little park right there and if the foliage is still in color it will be gorgeous across the lake.
  • I definitely agree with pp's that the park by the docks (and on the docks, too) would be an ideal location for you. The backdrop of water and trees will be beautiful! There is also a gazebo almost right on the water on the property of the venue, I believe. It's such a pretty place! :)
    Anniversary
  • Depending on your interests, there's an arcade called Fun Spot just down the road.  They have a lot of vintage games and mini golf.  That might be fun!  But like I said, depends on you and your FI.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards