Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this post for over a year!!!! We leave in 3 days and married in 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can make it through work today and tomorrow!
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Wohooooo! So exciting!!!

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    Yay! That is definitely so exciting. I remember thinking that I wasnt going to be able to make it through my last day of work either, but at least it gives you motivation because you have something AMAZING to look forward to!
  • Options
    Woohoo!!! It'll fly by!

I guess I technically have 1 Monday left before the wedding, but I have 0 before I leave on Saturday!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WooHoooooo!!!! SO exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_0-mondays-left-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:64679095-3e2c-425f-928a-c657b0bb08f7Post:56db30f7-b5aa-40c5-8f06-68207bc479b6">Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woohoo!!! It'll fly by! I guess I technically have 1 Monday left before the wedding, but I have 0 before I leave on Saturday!!
    Posted by hwkeyebrideinstl[/QUOTE]

Yay, I cant wait to hear all about your wedding!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Yay!! You are almost a MRS.!!! ;)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    omg, SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!   I Cannot wait to hear about everything.  and pictures!!
  • Options

This just means that I barely have any time to book a hotel to steal your cupcakes this weekend :) hahaha. Can't wait!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_0-mondays-left-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:64679095-3e2c-425f-928a-c657b0bb08f7Post:68d2f6b5-6cc5-4220-aafc-f272f2c7e000">Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This just means that I barely have any time to book a hotel to steal your cupcakes this weekend :) hahaha. Can't wait!
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

Haha! This is the time to book, great last minute specials!!! I will save some for ya just incase you show!lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_0-mondays-left-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:64679095-3e2c-425f-928a-c657b0bb08f7Post:6b2ef1ee-e662-4a25-b43d-84c300960a75">Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Haha! This is the time to book, great last minute specials!!! I will save some for ya just incase you show!lol
    Posted by tiffhiam[/QUOTE]

Haha! I get the emails on deals all the time...so tempting!  I would MUCH rather be in vegas this weekend than having a huge yard sale.  The last yard sale my family made over 1,700 bucks...so we're hoping for it again so that will go straight towards our wedding!  Such a pain in the butt though!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_0-mondays-left-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:64679095-3e2c-425f-928a-c657b0bb08f7Post:245eba27-cd20-4a2a-9348-236537476b4e">Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Haha! I get the emails on deals all the time...so tempting!  I would MUCH rather be in vegas this weekend than having a huge yard sale.  The last yard sale my family made over 1,700 bucks...so we're hoping for it again so that will go straight towards our wedding!  Such a pain in the butt though!!!
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

Geeze... I need to have one of those yard sales!!!
  • Options
    AHHHH!  I'm so excited for you! :)  Hopefully the next few days fly by for you!  Can't wait to see pictures and hear allllll about it!
  • Options
    Wow!  I can't believe it!  You're so close...how'd you manage through work today?  I can only guess tomorrow will be more difficult!
  • Options
    So excited and happy for you! I hope you have the best day ever and I can't wait to see your pictures! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_0-mondays-left-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:64679095-3e2c-425f-928a-c657b0bb08f7Post:35556e75-3dfc-4609-b2a9-e02527922e6a">Re: 0 Mondays Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow!  I can't believe it!  You're so close...how'd you manage through work today?  I can only guess tomorrow will be more difficult!
    Posted by fsujen18[/QUOTE]

Yesterday went by so slow... I got zero work done and spent most of the time on my computer looking for fun stuff to do in Vegas! Today is just as bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards