Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Where to look for dresses

Hi! I am a Florida bride, but I will be coming up to GA to visit a friend and we want to go dress shopping.  She lives in Woodstock but just moved up there so isnt familiar with bridal salons in the area.  I was hoping you girls could give me some suggestions as to where we should go.

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to look for dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    theres a bridal salon called "a formal occasion" in kennesaw- near woodstock. 
    i'm sure theres a few in marietta, which isn't far. i'm in woodstock too. i got my dress at DB though, which i'm sure you have in florida :)
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Sweet Elegance in Decatur. They have the BEST service by far and large selection of designer dresses at affordable prices (800 - 4000). The shop is owned by a mother and daughter who had horrible experiences dress shopping in the Atlanta area, so they really go above and beyond to make sure you're experience is special.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget? If it is small, then go to New Natalies in Atlanta or Bride Beautiful in Sandy Springs. If it is more, then go to Bridals by Lori in Sandy Springs and Sweet Elegance in Decatur
  • Options
    kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend lived in Woodstock and she got her dress at Bel Fiore in Marietta.
  • Options
    lvillarinylvillariny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My budget is about $1k but I can stretch a little bit more for up to $1500?

Thanks for the suggestions!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are 2 right next to each other in Sandy Springs that are easy on the budget - Bride Beautiful and Bridal Sense. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also Priscilla of boston is going out of business so they have everything 50% off. I just got my dress and veil for $1400!
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great suggestions from PPs. I also got my dress at Davids Bridal in Kennesaw, so I do know that the staff there is wonderful. 
  • Options
    lvillarinylvillariny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi   evercole1982 what bridal salon did you go for your dress??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Bridal Sense
    2. Bride Beautiful
    3. New Natalie's Bridal
    4. Brides By Lori
    5. Sweet Elegance 
    6. Bel Fiore
    7. Affordable Bridal
    8. LaRhaine's 
    9. Brides By Demetrious
    10. Alfred Angelou
    11. David's Bridal
    12. A Formal Affair

I've been to all these places and they are all in Atlanta and have dresses in that price range...good luck!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi -
    You have to go to ATLANTA BRIDE COUTURE in Alparetta, GA they are awesome!!  You can get an expensive designer wedding gown for $500 - $1500 cheaper than any other bridal store.  They have almost every designer in their store too, over 500 gowns to choose from plus shoes, veils, tiaras, jewelry, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, flower girl.

Take GA400 North to Exit 9 (Haynes Bridge Road)
    Take a left onto Haynes Bridge Road
    Continue until Haynes Bridge Dead Ends into Academy Street
    Take a left onto Academy Street
    Go through the traffice light (Main Street / Hwy9)
    Atlanta Bride Couture will be on your left

Call and set an apt with Sara !!  She's awesome !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 30009
    404-229-8690

Enjoy !!
    Anne
  • Options
    SOINLUV825SOINLUV825 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I have been to Anya Bridal in Atlanta they had a $750.00 sale for all gowns on the day I went, and New Natalies is a nice place besides my consulatant, she was horrible! Good Luck!
  • Options
    ECI1151ECI1151 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Anya Bridal. It is in Atlanta but they are very affordable and I had a great experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Atlanta Bride Couture is amazing !! 

The selection is awesome and so are the prices !!   OVER  500+ WEDDING GOWNS on the floor, plus the owner can order from almost all vendors & save you big bucks !!  Read the reviews for yourself.

Altanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 30009
    404-229-8690

Ask for Sara !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards