Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Good online wedding albums?

I'd like to look at some online companies that would produce a high quality wedding album using my professional wedding photos that we purchased from our photographer on a CD. We were married 8 years ago and never got our album so we want this to be a real keepsake. I'd love some recommenations if you used a particular company and were pleased with the results. We are interested in a flush mount album. Thanks!

Re: Good online wedding albums?

• Most professional quality flush mount albums are only available to professional photographers with a legally registered business. You will find tons of "photo books" and even "flush mount photo books" online. But rest assured NONE of these are the same book bound archival "Photo Albums" that professionals offer. If that is what you are seeking, it might be your best bet to contact your photographer and order it through them. 
  • Perhaps someone else will be more helpful but I don't know of any professional, reputable album companies making flush mount albums and selling them direct to the consumer. If they were to do that they cut out the photographer who is their biggest income source which I would guess is the reasoning. My suggestion to you would be to contact some local wedding photographers and get quotes for album design, print and bind.
  • Some vendors I've seen mentioned on the boards before:
    Nations Photo Lab
    Adorama Pix
    Somerset Albums
  • I made mine using Somerset albums and it turned out beautiful.  I have a review with pics in my married bio under DIY album.
  • We Design Albums.com is another option.  Prices are reasonable and quality is professional.  They offer a lot of options.

These are not the flexible pages type albums.  They have hard, rigid pages bound permanently into the cover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards