Missouri-St Louis

Hair

Does anyone have any contacts for someone that can do my hair for my wedding?

Thanks!

Re: Hair

• edited February 2013
    I am searching for a hair stylist as well. I have researched the following, but have no idea of the quality: Bonnie Boze Studio 175 bride, 65 maids Pixies Hair Design 95 bride, 75 maids Hair by Chrissy 150 bride, 65 maids Hair n Makeup by Cascea 50 hair Breathtaking Bride 75 and up bride, 55 and up maid Julie Dietrich Hair and Makeup 120 bride, 90 maid I have paid around 60 to 75 dollars in the past for updos from a salon and it really is hit and miss depending on the stylist. For my SIL wedding, we went to Regis and another stylist had to fix my hair because my girl couldn't get it after 3 tries and by then, there was so much product that they couldn't even keep it curled. Is there any salons around town that someone highly recommends?
  • edited February 2013
    I'm still getting used to the Knot site. I found if you go to the Vendors link at the top of the website and on the left hand side click on Health & Beauty You can look at the top recommended Hair/Makeup people for your area. Most of them have pics and links to their own websites. That's where I got my contacts.

Hope this helps some with your questions.
  • I used Amanda Willson (Infinite Beauty)

Bride: $90
    Bridal Party: $70 (each, I assume)
    (note: that does not include trial, however).

She traveled to me the day of the wedding. I go to her as my regular stylist now because I like her a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards