Missouri-Kansas City

Places for a Bridal Shower

Hi everyone. I'm using my sisters name so I can hopefully get a little information from all the bride to be's :)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where a good place would be in KC/Overland Park to host a bridal shower??

Any help would be awesome! Thanks so much

Re: Places for a Bridal Shower

• edited December 2011
    Our shower is going to be at Houlihans. 
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Granite City
    Checkers
    Jack Stack
    J. Gilbert's
    Macaroni Grill
    Chuck E. Cheese....just kidding!

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    What kind of food does she like? I can tell you some of my favorite resturaunts that I know have private rooms. Here are some good ones:

My fav: Old Chicago- there are several in OP. Really good pizza- I always get the deep dish. They have a really nice, secluded private area.

On the boarder- We were gonna have our rehersal dinner here but my FIL's changed their mind. Yummy mexican food, they also have a cool room.

Red Robin- burgers. Yum. A fav. for me and my FI. I believe there is only one in OP, locaed at 95 and Metcalf in a shopping center. I like the fun atmosphere.

Nick's Pizzzeria- This isn't really a sit down resturaunt, I just throw it in here because it's somewhere FI and I like to go to get pizza, and I know that they have a nice private room with a TV. Kind of hard to find, pretty mucch at 119th and Metcalf. Look for a QuickTrip on Metcalf, turn on the road leading to the QuickTrip but keep going straight and it will take you to Nick's.

Conzettis- Just throwing this in here because this is where our rehersal dinner will be. Really nice Italien buffet, nice rooms. I would say this is probably the priciest of all the places I have mentioned.

Good luck!! I hope this helps a little!Laughing
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lidia's was AMAZING.  it was $25 PP for the pasta tasting trio and tiramisu.  We had an open bar too.  Their staff was WONDERFUL and linens and centerpieces were included.  The loft is beautiful if you have not seen it.  For luncheons, it has  $500 minimum.  PM me if you want more info or photos. I would HIGHLY recommend it!
  • jenifjenif member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another option if you're wanting to provide your own food and make things a little more intimate is to see if a friend/family member has a clubhouse attached to their hoa/housing development and rent it out. some of them around the op area are really beautiful and you can cater in food if you'd like or make your own special treats. another option, if you're wanting something more country-chic and laid back you could rent out a spot at shawnee mission park or heritage park and have it outdoors to soak in some of the nicer weather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards