Texas-Houston
Options

David's Bridal - Review

I got my dress at David's bridal and I love it....however there are some serious issues that I just dealt with as far as customer service, my bridesmaids shoes and a couple of bridesmaids dresses.

You want to know how I solved it?  I contacted Robert (Bob) Huth the CEO of David's Bridal and began working with his Exec Assitant and low and be hold within 24 hrs my issues have been resolved.

I told him if his company messed up my wedding I would spend my last breath and my last days on this great earth bringing DB to their knees. lol 

If any of you have any issues with DB let me know I got the CEO, his assistant, the head of Customer Service and several other executives phone numbers and fax numbers.  I also have the information on the company that deals with DBs financial backing.................I told you I was not playing.

Planning Bio
Updated 8/24
The Planning Blog
Updated 8/26

Re: David's Bridal - Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AMEN SISTER! hahaha. I have had SOOO many problems with their customer service. I didnt get my wedding dress there, but did get my bridesmaid dresses there. Also my best friend is getting married and got her wedding dress and bridal party dresses there. But they have been a major headache!!
  • Options
    afrances52385afrances52385 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

UGH I know how they are.  Their customer service is horrible, I went there in february this year & hated it.  The consultant was so freaking pushy, they were just trying to make a sale instead of giving me a great experience.  Now Venturas Bridal, I love them.  It might not look that great but the women there are so awesome, & you can spend as much time as you want there.  David's Bridal will never ever get me as a customer again.  Tell the CEO that customer service DEFINITELY needs to get worked on, quit hiring women that seem bitter and angry.  I want someone who will have fun b/c I  want to have fun.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there once to look a BM dresses and ran away very quickly, they were horrid.
  • Options
    ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to practically BEG someone to help me do my final fitting and while they are fixing a problem THEY created in the alterations they told me I had to pay for-I had a fit so they made me wait 1 hour before they approved fixing it for free.  While I am getting altered I hear employees in a back room talking about V juice and herpes and God knows what else.  How raunchy.  They only thing keeping me sane is the fact that my dress is absolutely perfect for me and I refuse to let anyone ruin that experience.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! im new to the board, and this has been so much help, i just got my ring on mothers day and im looking at maybe an april or august wedding i really dont know, but anyway, im seeing a lot of complaints about DB, i wanted to get my dress and other things from there and now im kinda scared, lol. If u dont mind me asking which DB are you going to? The ladies at the one on 45 close to baybrook was ok, but at that time i was trying on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards