California-Inland Empire

Amber

Who was your florist in again? They were in Redlands right? I am looking for a bouquet that is not ridiculously priced and I remember you saying something about them not being too bad...

Re: Amber

• edited December 2011
    I used:
    Redlands Bouquet Florist
    909-793-2553
    702 Colton Ave
    Redlands, CA 92374

The shop is not in the best part of town but his prices are about half of what the other Redlands florist gave me. Be sure to tell him you're on a budget too, that helps. Just an FYI- he talks ALOT so be prepared 
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, thank you Amber! Really random, a photographer from Chicago (don't know if she found me off here?) wants to do a TTD/Bridal shoot since she doesn't really shoot in California and she wants a bouquet in it. Just when I was ready to retire my dress. Let's hope I can fit into it.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww...thats awesome! You were such a pretty bride so I cant blame her. Is she giving you copies of the pics?
  • edited December 2011
    Aww thank you :) Yes, she is giving me hi-res copies of the pics. I really like her work and it's kind of a blessing since my photog was so bad. This is her blog.. I really like her style http://heatherparker.com/blog/
  • edited December 2011

The pics on her blog are nice. Score on the free photo session!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards