May 2013 Weddings

Starting to stress out a little...

So today it just hit me that on Monday we will be at our 6 month mark!!! Starting to freak out I was just looking over the budget and I started to feel overwhelmed with it. We are still in budget but just looking at what all needs to be paid is really stressing me out. Why can't I have an unlimited budget!?!? Thanks for letting me have my mini vent/meltdown lol
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Starting to stress out a little...

• Parting with all that money is very tramatic Frown  I just keep thinking about those huge checks that will be going out the door in a few months.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The whole money thing is super stressful.  My car decided to stop working over the break, so I currently have to decide whether or not to pay to fix it, or sell it and get a newer one I won't have to worry about.  That'd be the first time I've ever had car payments, which isn't the issue.  I just don't know which one is more cost efficient.  

Being honest though, I'm super excited about the 6 month mark.  Other than the money issues.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to Re:Starting to stress out a little...:[QUOTE]The whole money thing is super stressful. nbsp;My car decided to stop working over the break, so I currently have to decide whether or not to pay to fix it, or sell it and get a newer one I won't have to worry about. nbsp;That'd be the first time I've ever had car payments, which isn't the issue. nbsp;I just don't know which one is more cost efficient. nbsp;Being honest though, I'm super excited about the 6 month mark. nbsp;Other than the money issues. Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]

I was in your position a few years back. Was spending hundreds a month in repairs. One time the ignition column went and I couldn't turn the key! I wound up buying a new Honda in March 2010.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Starting to stress out a little...:[QUOTE]Parting with all that money is very tramaticnbsp;nbsp; I just keep thinking about those huge checks that will be going out the door in a few months. Posted by melb2013[/QUOTE]

This X3 I don't allow myself look at our money except once a week make sure no fraud.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_starting-to-stress-out-a-little?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fa62d3f9-a3cd-4289-9a01-aaf189588211Post:4c657909-ffaa-44d5-a99f-7f738ce5769d">Re:Starting to stress out a little...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Starting to stress out a little...: I was in your position a few years back. Was spending hundreds a month in repairs. One time the ignition column went and I couldn't turn the key! I wound up buying a new Honda in March 2010.
    Posted by beckyh77[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm considering getting either a newer Honda civic or Toyota Yaris since both are good on gas, but I love Honda more.  I just can't afford to have a huge car payment right now with wedding stuff and moving so close.  

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards