Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

I flame my apartments. 
They didn't get the rent statement out by 12-1, they just gave me a total on a sticky note and told me that the statements "were sent late". I still have not recieved my statement. Then when I went by there last night to pick up a box, I asked about it. Her answer "Oh Idk...we're closed though for our holiday luncheon". Oh eff off.  

Re: FFF

• Options
    I.am.so.tired.
  • Options
    No flames.

H was supposed to fly in today at like 9:40, and then we were going to sleep at my apartment, get up early and drive to Waco, then drive to Pampa on Sunday.  Last night I was on the phone with H when there was a knock on my door, and it was him.  =)

Also, it's the last day of school and all I have is my all-star class to take their final.

Oh, I guess that's a flame: I requested to have one of my classes dissolved so I could have a regular bio class, partly so my Honors kids who are failing because they are lumps wouldn't be a burden on another teacher, and partly because I'm team leader but I don't teach a regular class?  Does not compute.  Anyway, I had hoped they would just rearrange schedules for those kids so that I could keep them, because I love them, but I logged in this morning and they were all dropped.  =(
    Anniversary

• Options
    I flame my throat for being sore and the cold it seems I'm getting.. I need to get better before next Wednesday!
    Countdown to cancun is 4 days!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-86?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bf201ab1-5e27-40ce-b808-4ed3602e086cPost:5ec4d189-255e-4e7b-9665-29b9c01d66fd">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I know. It makes things so hard to read. Boo.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

No kidding!  What's the deal with TK lately?  This has been going for three weeks... how long does it takes to fix an IT problem?  I thought that was what they were working on when TK was done for, you know, an entire day. :P

I am so effing glad it's Friday.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also flame TK for being all Twilight Zone-y all week.
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-86?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bf201ab1-5e27-40ce-b808-4ed3602e086cPost:7cd7837a-6a04-444f-a093-1f42a1faf369">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also flame TK for being all Twilight Zone-y all week.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>I know. It makes things so hard to read. Boo.</div>
  • Options
    So my invites went out this week. Already getting RSVPs. It really is like Christmas.

Last night i get a text from my dad asking if he really needs to send his back in, so I tell him no I will go in on our website and mark them off. He texts me back at 11:30pm to say that it should just be a given that they will be there. I just snapped back that it was merely a formality and I figured he'd want to have the invite as a keepsake.

ACK!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    OMG, this has been a week:

* My husband was laid off yesterday from the job he's had for a month and a half. His boss was super sweet about it and it was just a matter of poor planning and poor business sense on her part, but AAAAAAAAAAGH

* My stupid laptop crapped out and is dead and I'm out $400 to buy a new one (at least it arrived early)

* My car needed $600 worth of work, including two new tires

* I got a stupid ticket because a turn lane was poorly marked so that's more money I don't have, right before the holidays />:( stupid Austin roads...

* Drama like you would not believe with my stupid stepmom />:( I seriously spent more hours bawling my eyes out this week than I would expect to do in like a whole year. I'm going to type this here because it will feel so good: I FLAME MY STUPID STEPMOM

There, I feel better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards