Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: Dear FI/DH/BF Friday!

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for being so awesome yesterday. I know the funeral was not very much fun for you, and all the family drama made it even worse, but you were so great about everything. I really appreciated having you there. Thanks for dragging me into the kitchen to bake afterwards. Really got my mind off everything and we had some much fun! I love you!!
    Love,
    Your FI
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    It has been amazing living with you for the past few days while my parents are on vacation. It makes me so so excited to think that we actually will get to do this every day for the rest of our lives! Thank you for always being sweet, supportive, fun, and forgiving. You are my best friend and always make me laugh. 

I can't wait to spend this next week alone with you! Ooh, and make cakepops for 4th of July! YAY!

Love you so much,
    Your wifey to be.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Happy birthday!!! I am so excited about your big birthday/graduation pool party tomorrow. I've worked so hard in putting this very special celebration together for you and I hope its all you can want.

I'm so sorry that things aren't going the way you want them to with your job, but I hope you know I will be your support in any decision you make. It means the world to me that you work and struggle so much so that one day I can stay home with our family and not have to work. You are such an amazing provider. I know God will grant you everything you deserve and more.

Love you,
    B
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kcadonaukcadonau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH,
    this is my first DH post! yay! i've soo loved being married to you so far and i am so excited for us! i know stuff with school and all that has been kinda stressful on you but i know we'll figure it out. i know you just want to do the best for us and i know you will :) i love you so much!
    -your wifey
    Formerly yarmik89 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    We got approved for an apartment all on our own, love! i am soooo happy and excited! Its feeling real! Hehe. 
    You are such an amazing man and i am sooo proud of you! I am glad that we both got the week after our wedding off. We will get to enjoy eachother longer then we thought before having to go back to work. 

Praise God for the extra money coming in for the wedding! (: We are a blessed couple!

I love you sooo much and can't wait to become one flesh with you! 

Love,
    Your Rib.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Soon to be Husband,

"You're going to be my wife pretty soon- and that is awsome!" Well, you're going to be my husband soon and I think that is awsome! Good thing we agree. :)

I was SO happy to spend 4 days with you this week!! We got a lot of wedding and life stuff accomplished. Hopefully this search for our first home will quickly come to an end... not sure how much more of this I can handle. You are definitely something else and I am beyond blessed that you love me!

Less than 6 weeks to go, my love!
    your soon to be wife
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Husband,
    I am so glad that we get a long weekend together before another month of weddings and travel. The past few months have been so hectic. I will be so happy when it is just the two of us. Thank for being patient with me while I try to figure out all these new circumstances. I know so many things will be different when I start school in the Fall. And, thank you for date night :)

Love,
    your wife

(also my first DH post)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I'm sorry that I've been so grumpy lately.  It has been a hard couple of weeks and the stress of looking for a new job and the last 3 weeks of wedding preparations is really taking a toll on my spirit.  Thanks for being so supportive and understanding.  I'm VERY excited about finally getting to move my stuff into your apartment ... eventually it will be "our" apartment, only 2 more weeks!!!  :-)

~ your one and only.
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

This is the LAST TIME I can write "Dear FI" on here!!! In 6 short days, we will be married!!! I can't even believe it went to fast! I am so excited to become your wife and I can tell you are excited too! I had so much fun playing tennis today- having fun without talking wedding to-do's. I love you so much!

Love,
    Me 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us....remember the story of David and Abigail.

I love you,

letyourselfgo
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards