Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Florist Budget

I honestly have no idea what flowers cost for a wedding. I am not big on flowers and want to do branch centerpieces. However, I have 8 bridesmaids plus myself that I will need bouquets for. Any idea what the avg. price would be for a florist in the Lancaster area for branches/bouquets?

Thanks!

Re: Florist Budget

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have nearly that many BM's but my quote was 1,000 dollars.  That does not include centerpieces because I am not using flowers in them.
  • Options
    anm5163anm5163 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only have 4 bridesmaids and I was quoted almost 800 for bouqets, including mine (the quote was even more once you add in centerpeices) - so be prepared to spend a decent ammount of money
    125 Invitedimage 105 Ready to Partyimage 20 Party Poopersimage 0 MIA image
  • Options
    JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Floral Designs by Heather Ann. She is amazing and she works from home so you save on overhead. Also, no matter where you go, it helps if you pick them up yourself (or have someone else do it) so you dont get smacked with a delivery charge. I'm picking all mine up on the Friday before. Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could also try any Giant that has a floral dept. I've moved to TN, so I'm using Kroger and paying $225 for my bouquet, 4 BM bouquets, 10 bouts and 5 coursages. Good luck!
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Giant they have really good pacakage deals. My cousin used them for her wedding and her flowers looked amazing.
  • Options
    CLMaiorinoCLMaiorino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Petals with Style in Lancaster.  I was quoted $600 for my bouquet, 6 BM bouquets, 10 bouts for DF,groomsmen, and dad, 3 corsages for moms, a tossing bouqet and 2 arrangments for the church.  Stacia at Petals with Style is excellent.
    That does not include my centerpieces, as they are included at my reception site. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Royer's. $300 for bouquets for me and 4 bridesmaids and boutenirs/corsages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards