Outdoor Weddings
Options

Outdoor Ceremony ideas

Hello fellow brides..

I am having a fall wedding next september.. and I'm trying to decide what to do for decor for the isle.. I want something original and unique. Pomanders and lanterns are so overused.. Do you have any ideas?

Re: Outdoor Ceremony ideas

• Options
    We thought about paper cones: http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com/2009/06/diy-flower-cones/

In the end, I din't do anything, since the outdoors and view of the lake was pretty enough... and I am lazy and cheap :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I saw someone, somewhere have the idea of lining their aisles with pumpkins for a fall wedding.  I guess it depends what your color scheme is if this would work or not.  You could also use the free standing stansion hooks and hang floral arrangments on them, or something fall-ish with leaves and sticks.

Also, I have yet to be at a wedding with pomander balls or lanterns lining the aisles.  A lot of times we know about this stuff because we live in wedding blog land, but many of our guests haven't seen these.  I am pretty far past the rest of my friends with getting married though, so maybe it is more common?
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    I was going to do something like this for my fall wedding...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the pumpkin idea! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    We're doing handmade pinwheels...but we're having a bit of a picnic theme, so everything's a little silly and casual.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing shepherd hooks and blue lanterns, with something in them although I don't know if it'll be flowers or what yet. Inspiration photo-

• Options
    You can use feather boas or maribou feather boas which floats a lil in wind....so pretty. and yea, whatever your theme is or color, think of something wild in that that you can make uniquely yours, it's fun. Or you can use a beautiful brocaded fabric as aisle runner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards