Texas-Austin
Options

Photographers?

Any suggestion on good and reasonably priced photographers? There are so many to choose from and I would rather have suggestion before I decided!

Re: Photographers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using chelsey schrader: http://www.cschraderphoto.com/ and really love her and her work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now and Then Photography, Hemera Nyx, Whitney Lee, Lana Photo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using now and then photography. Lisa is fabulous!
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    spacey281spacey281 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Glynn with Hemera Nyx!  She's shooting my wedding next weekend and I get TONS of compliments on our engagement shots.  I literally cannot say enough good things about her.  She's my favorite vendor, totally talented, and absolutely adorable.  I love her professionalism when I had an issue, she handled it like a champ and never made me feel like I whining or being a bridezilla.  She truly wants her customers to be happy.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    selinacvselinacv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carli w/ Inked Fingers Fotography.  She is A-Freakin-Mazing.  Here is a link for some sneak peaks from the wedding.  Hopefully the link works...  [url]http://tinyurl.com/yho57ew[/url]
  • Options
    shanwalk2shanwalk2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just popping it to say i adored melissa glynn with hemera nyx photography too.i think my wedding photos totally speak for themselves (in my bio).  i loved and still love them.
  • Options
    mujerboricuamujerboricua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nessa is super cute, brilliant and a pleasure to work with:http://www.nessakphotography.com/
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Aimage Photography (Lisa Shepard).  Christopher Reichman is great as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Carli from Inked Fingers too! I love her work. I think you should talk to her. She is not the cheapest but she was worth the little extra to get everything we wanted. For someone who is a GREAT price I would look at Jessica - http://www.jessicamonnichphotography.com/ she was super nice and I just loved her work.
    The future Mrs. Anderson! Check out my blog: http://misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jlmowrisjlmowris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Mary Sledd. Her use of lighting is amazing and she's just the kind of person that you want to be around you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jlmowris - LOVE Mary Sledd. Amazing person too. We are using Jake Holt - www.jakeholt.com or www.jakeholtblog.com and are having our e-pics done this Sunday. Can't wait!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Sherry Hammonds.... she is wonderful and her work is amazing!!
  • Options
    henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney Lee was fantastic to work with. She's super creative and good at getting natural smiles out of couples.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariana-salazar.com  Mariana is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    D&B Visual Events!  Loved them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Shannon Cunningham ... she shot our engagement pics last week and was wonderful and easy-going ... affordable. I believe she shares office space with Lisa Woods/Now-and-Then (great one too) and Sherry Hammonds ... so any of them would be great!
  • Options
    sarainaustinsarainaustin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you have a ton of responses already, but I would highly recommend Wicked Light Photography.  They're just starting in the wedding business, but have been doing other photography for quite a long time...  Their photography is very unique, but they also do great classical stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so late on this one, but I had to throw out a reference for Ashley Smith. She used to be with Studio 563 but I think she's taking bookings on her own now. She is the ONLY person I would trust to shoot my wedding (and I'm a photographer!) She does amazing work, she's super sweet and easy to work with, and she's pretty affordable for the quality that you get. I think several other knotties have used her and all will tell you she's amazing.
  • Options
    Ann.TAnn.T member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carli Kiene at inkedfingers.com She is the best!!!!
  • Options
    bjfriedlbjfriedl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another huge thumbs up for Mary Sledd. She is so much fun and her photos are wonderful...attention to detail and tells a story, not all posey and cheesy.
  • Options
    lgurnielgurnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jake Holt on Oct. 25th. We haven't gotten our teasers yet, but we're pumped. He is really great to work with. His assistant (her name is escaping me at the moment) was also great. I barely noticed they were there on the wedding day. I really like Jake's casual approach...I am so excited to have non-traditional wedding photos. I highly recommend Jake based on our experience interacting with him. I will post full reviews when we get our photos. Good luck!
  • Options
    jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my photographer, Stella Alesi.She was both responsive and really creative with my photos. She does have a more modern style, but I figured that if I want my photos to look vintage, I can easily put them through a few photoshop filters for that sort of effect. I just wanted to be comfortable and have someone who shot something different for every wedding. My wedding was Oct 17th...The teasers were already up within a week of the wedding. I received my photos this past week (November 1st) and I love them.The teasers are posted a few threads below.~Julie
  • Options
    brandie_42brandie_42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Ben Godkin Photography for both my engagements and wedding pictures. Ben did an awesome job and is very easy to work with! He's a featured photographer on The Knot. Check him out!

• Options
    roxysurf273roxysurf273 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Ashley Smith with Studio563! I totally recommend her. She did amazing with our engagement pictures, and I cant wait to see what she will do for the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards