Wisconsin

Wisconsin Dells Bachelorette Party Ideas?

I need help!!! I'm in charge of researching options for having a bachelorette party in the Wisconsin Dells.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or positive experiences you have to share.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Wisconsin Dells Bachelorette Party Ideas?

• detailfreakdetailfreak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need help!!! I'm in charge of researching options for having a bachelorette party in the Wisconsin Dells.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or positive experiences you have to share.  Thanks in advance!
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask this question on a local Wisconsin area board.  This board is international.  I'm in NJ and know nothing about your area.  You're likely to get more help on a loca board.  Look to your left.  Find the drop down for local area boards.  GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    There is a dueling piano group that performs at Monk's bar in the Dells quite regularly-the bar is upstairs but then they have the whole downstairs area for the show-it is a good time-the guys are called "Piano Fondue"-check out their website.  That might be a fun group event becuase they play all sorts of music that everyone ends up singing too. 
  • edited December 2011
    The bachelorette party I attended in the Dells started us out at the Kalahari Resort.  We rented one of the condo units so it had a full kitchen and several beds/bedrooms = Super nice!  (Waterpark passes are included too.)  They also had a shuttle that we took advantage of when we went to dinner nearby.  I only stayed the first night of the weekend, but the rest of the group bar-hopped the next night and said it was really fun.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had my bachelorette party at a waterpark hotel (not in the Dells-but there are plenty there) and it was great. We got 3 rooms and the waterpark passes were included. We spent some time in the afternoon at the waterpark, had dinner at one of the restaurants right at the hotel and then went back up to one of the rooms to drink the booze we bought and play stupid games (truth or dare). It was a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

My Bachelorette party is in two weeks in the Dells, we are staying at the Widerness on Friday and Saturday night - we are hanging out at the hotel bar on Friday and spending the afternoon by the pool Saturday. Then heading out to dinner and to the bars.

Bars to go to that are a lot of fun -- Monks, Marleys, Showboat Saloon.

Awesome time - Good luck

• edited December 2011
    There is also Kahunaville - the bar in the Kalahari that is a lot of fun
  • laurenpearl01laurenpearl01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family and I usually spend every summer at Mt. Olympus we will be getting a condo this year which has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a mini living room with a pullout couch, and a porch. the waterpark passes are included. the nice thing about mt olympus is it has tons of go-cart tracks along with a couple nice rollercoasters, so its not only a waterpark. Plus its pretty close to downtown which has alot of bars and little shops etc.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning my friend's Bachelorette party in the Dells - we're a group of 9 girls staying in a condo-style suite at the Great Wolf Lodge, which includes waterpark passes.  We're all on a budget, so we're trying to be economical about it.  We'll be going to Marley's for dinner and drinks later.

It should be super fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I just picked up a wis dells pamphlet specifically for weddings and they had an option to rent a pontoon "with your own experienced good-looking male boat captain" it looks like a lot of fun and the boat can dock for you to bar hop or just party on the pontoon, I am definitely considering that option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards