Indiana
Options

Looking for Photographer recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations for a photographer in the Indianapolis area?  I'm hoping to spend under $2000 and would like there to be 2 photographers the day of the wedding. 

I appreciate any recommendations! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for Photographer recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should def check out http://site.nvisiblephoto.com/  They are from Louisville but they travel. They did my friends wedding in Indy last Nov. I used them for my wedding this past Oct and my best friend just used them in May several other friends of mine have used them also! They take beautiful pictures! Very affordable...I think their cheapest package is $1000 and most expensive is $3000 and there are two of them depending on what package you pick! Last I heard they were offering free engagement shoots you could always email them and ask if they are still doing that. Hope I helped! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jessika Feltz Photography http://www.jessikafeltz.com/ at our wedding two years ago. I think we paid just at $2000. I love her and have been sending friends her way ever since.

Good luck!
  • Options
    twixinthemixtwixinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Even though I'm getting married in South Bend, our photog is from Indy.  Check out bdpphoto.com!  He did my cousin's wedding last year, and I fell in love with his work!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
    hide
    Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
    "And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

jamievester.com

She is FANTASTIC!!  She and her husband work events together.  She gives you the rights to the pictures.  I can't tell you how great she is!!  She is FULL of great ideas and sooo helpful!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Carpe Diem Productions! You can find them on facebook at Carpe Diem Photo Video and there is a link to their blog. They are a wonderful couple who do both photography and videography. It is $2000 for just wedding photography. They are so much fun to work with- they did our engagement photos as well- and really do a great job!
  • Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Donna Rice Photography. She has been in business a number of years now and I love how upbeat she is. You can tell she loves what she does. My package was $1,300 though she has packages both more expensive and less expensive. She is located in Greenwood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards