September 2013 Weddings
Options

MM

Manic Monday is here again!

What do you have planned?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MM

• Options
    Happy (not so much for me anyways) Monday ladies!

Other than normal work I have to 31 shows one Tues night and one on Sat.  We are still trying to get everything ready and done for our lil ones 1st bday party so I have that to work on.  Friday night is the Toby Keith Concert here.  Got puppy training class tonight.  Thats all I can think of right now. 

Wedding wise we have desided to put planning on hold untill after LOs bday (aug 20) because I dont want to over stress eaither of us. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Re-couping after a crazy last week of travel and bridesmaiding. Now that that wedding is over, I can focus on ours! Got an email on Friday for a phone interview today...but I didn't see it till Sunday because I was at the rehearsal all day Friday, and now I'm freaking out because I haven't heard back yet. So hopefully this week will be full of fun exciting interviewy things?

WR: Researching officiants, DJs, and dress ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    case of the mondays...I have a busy day at work today with meetings and its hard not to jump on here and do wedding stuff lol ughhh how i dislike mondays

---My fiance decided he wants to have a cigar roller for cocktail hour. all the ones ive contacted are pretty expensive and its so frustrationg but i figured id pay for it myself and give him this as a gift since i know itll be something that him and his boys will love.  (still reseaching for a buget friendly one though!)
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Monday! Always my day off, but this time I just got back from vacation. So it's a recoup day for me. Plus laundry, making lunch and dinner. Just did some moving, so I have boxes to try to unpack/tackle.

I'm frantically looking for a valentine I know my Gram sent me that I saved, worried it was tossed or misplaced in the move. I planned on framing in for our wedding. It's one of those things that you remember just seeing but can't remember where!  ugh!

I bought our cake topper today on a whim. I love buying wedding stuff!
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey ladies,

I've popped into a few threads here and there, but I'm hoping to get more involved! I have the week off (YES!) so I'm basically planning on doing nothing!!!! Okay, not really. Today I actually went on an interview (looking for other career opportunities, currently). Interviews are always odd. It went well, but it was draining. Hoping for the best, though. 
  • Options
    Other than working 51 hours this week, I don't have anything planned. Sometime this week I need to get some laundry done and pack because I'm going on vacation next week. CANNOT WAIT. I'm beat from working six days a week every week. I can't wait to do nothing but lounge around for six days.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    Today while at the dr we hashed out what to do with the bagillion children in our lives in our ceremony. Whew, let me tell you, it was hard work but we got them all placed. Yay for us
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Late to the party...

Wedding wise: bought my dress last night (Monday), and negotiating our photography contract this week.

NWR: Trying to get through the six loads of laundry that have stacked up.  Clearly I have way too many clothes.
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Realized last night I HAVE to update the wedding budget, possibly make a whole new comprehensive sheet that includes every detail I can think of. Sigh.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Started working on the budget breakdown for things we've looked at and what we are planning on spending on everything.  Starting to casually ask around about photographers and other vendors.  Last night bought some glass pearls on my favorite Internet site in a heckuva lot of shades to try to match to my dress so I can start working on the wedding jewelry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards