Hawaii

Wedding Entertainment Ideas

Hi Ladies!

We had originally thought about having a hula dancer or two come to the reception and perform for our guests but we are now thinking of doing a non-hosted luau event two days before the wedding so we are thinking that maybe having a hula dancer may not be as exciting .. does anyone have any other ideas/suggestions for wedding entertainment we could have?!

TIA!

Re: Wedding Entertainment Ideas

• edited December 2011
    Taiko drum performance
    Ballroom dancers
    Chinese lion dancers (like new years)
    Your really awesome first dance

Honestly though, I don't know that you really need entertainment.  Are you worried your guests will be bored?  I say save your money for better food & drinks...and a DJ...that should get the crowd going!  After all, you and your FI are the center of attention.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about having a ukelele player instead of a DJ
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at a private estate and we aren't allowed a dj :(  But we can use an ipod with a speaker set up so we aren't too worried about the music we were just thinking if we had a little something extra that it would be exciting for everyone who's made the effort to come!!  Thanks for the suggestions, i'll look into those and if worse comes to worse we will just have to shake it a little extra for our first dance lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards