Plus-Sized
Options

Plus sized bridesmaid gifts

I am getting married in July and have a plus sized bridesmaid. We are having a football themed wedding. I wanted to get "team bride" type football jerseys for my bridesmaids but I can't find one in a plus size!!!  My colors are black white and silver. I have tried going to sportswear custom sites but if you don't buy 20 then it is through the roof on pricing. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help! Also, sorry if there is another thread about this type of deal but I didn't see it.

Re: Plus sized bridesmaid gifts

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_plus-sized-bridesmaid-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2cbc9600-995a-4561-8009-d9de60cc3656Post:5aec9568-4b1e-43e0-a20b-8e74e41408c8">Plus sized bridesmaid gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in July and have a plus sized bridesmaid. We are having a football themed wedding. I wanted to get "team bride" type football jerseys for my bridesmaids but I can't find one in a plus size!!!  My colors are black white and silver. I have tried going to sportswear custom sites but if you don't buy 20 then it is through the roof on pricing. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help! Also, sorry if there is another thread about this type of deal but I didn't see it.
    Posted by jcutter9864[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would skip this idea.  It's a waste of money.  Your BMs might wear them on a night out to your bachelorette party if you ask them too, but otherwise, no one is ever going to wear them again and they will likely end up in the trash or donated to goodwill or something.

Pick out a nice gift that is specific to each bridesmaid.  Like shopping for their birthday.  It will be a much nicer gesture than buying them something that they are forced to wear at some night out or while you are getting ready, but they don't really even want.
  • Options
    I second cmgilpin.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I third cmgilpin.

• Options
    I understand that you want to do a cute thing by buying them the jerseys but pleas emake sure this isn't your only present to your bridal party.  Make sure that you get them something speical and not having anything to do with your wedding.  I wish I knew where I could find a jersey for you but I don't off the top of my head.  Keep looking though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards