Florida-Central Florida
Options

Casa di Bella Bridal Reviews

Hey everyone!  I am new to the discussion board and I am hopping for some advice.  I need to order a Maggie Sottero gown and I am trying to find a store to order it from.  I have been to Lily's several times but I have not been happy with the level of service which makes me nervous to order a dress from them.  Has anyone on this board had any experience with Casa di Bella bridal?  I'd like to know if they are any better the the other shops I've been to.  Thanks!

Re: Casa di Bella Bridal Reviews

• Options
    megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No,sorry havent been there. but I had the same expirience at Lilys. I went to a bridal shop in Winter haven called Angeliques. I am getting a Maggie gown too. I highly recomend this place, even though its a little far the level of service was great!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Megan!  I am going to casa tomorrow and if they aren't good I'll try your place.  I appreciate the response!
  • Options
    samoura123samoura123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, I ordered my dress from casa de bella  the maggie sottero ella marie... the lady SUE at casa de bella is the nicest person you will meet and she makes you feel at home and even though the store is kind of little she really does help and like she did for me she ordered my dress and with reasonable prices. Good luck! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Samoura: Thank you for the review!   What did you think of the alterations lady? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards