New York-Western
Options

pearl street

any pearl street brides.... do you know if they only offer the few choices on their website for wedding receptions or do they have cheaper package choices they dont list?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: pearl street

• Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I first looked into booking PS I got a little booklet that had packages they offered. You can book things ala carte though rather than a package. Ex. you pick your app, dinner/buffet, bar package individually.
    That's whta we did and it was much cheaper than the packages I remember seeing.
  • Options
    StephyD216StephyD216 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have 3 or so pre-arranged wedding packages you can choose from, or you can build your own using each of the menus (hor doeuvres, dinner, bar). No hidden charges either! PSG is a great place for a wedding reception!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i feel like the most indecisive bride out there... maybe i shouldnt even be thinking of switching my venue so late out! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The banquet person there is Natalie, she's AMAZING!! I booked my reception with them and she takes alot of time to talk to you about what you want and will find something in any price range. Plus their cost includes all the linens and centerpieces (lots to choose from). I'm super happy with my choice!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think PS books up pretty quickly.  I would call them ASAP if you're thinking of switching.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards