Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally!

4 years after our first kiss...he finally proposed! Over the moon. :):):)

Re: Finally!

• Options
    Congratulations. Who are you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_finally-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a028cbe2-c0ed-41cd-9f44-ab318c6a2a7dPost:5c94184b-ed23-47b3-b215-c3a56ce12808">Re:Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations. Who are you?
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

This.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Where is the starbucks and shark socks thread when we need it? 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_finally-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a028cbe2-c0ed-41cd-9f44-ab318c6a2a7dPost:5c94184b-ed23-47b3-b215-c3a56ce12808">Re:Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations. Who are you?
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

That was my thought too.

Congrats though!

Anniversary

• Options
    Congratulations whoever you are.....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Well aren't you a peach?

I french with my man
  • Options
    I think you meant to do this on the Just Engaged board...
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I saw this last night and didn't know how to respond. The Obama pic basically sums it up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, what rdr posted!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I french with my man
  • Options
    OP's train of thought:  I'm engaged!  This is so exciting!  I've already told all of my friends, family, family's friends and friends' family...  who else can I tell?  Oh, I know!  Those bitter old waiting hags on NEY.  Ha!  Take that, suckers!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_finally-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a028cbe2-c0ed-41cd-9f44-ab318c6a2a7dPost:931bc2fd-2f75-4193-ab80-313f40da7296">Re: Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP's train of thought:  I'm engaged!  This is so exciting!  I've already told all of my friends, family, family's friends and friends' family...  who else can I tell?  Oh, I know!  Those <strong>bitter old waiting hags on NEY</strong>.  Ha!  Take that, suckers!!!!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Ha ha awesome.  I'd like to think I haven't hit the bitter stage yet.  :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_finally-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a028cbe2-c0ed-41cd-9f44-ab318c6a2a7dPost:7b9478c0-0ec4-4585-b736-9427900908ba">Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]4 years after our first kiss...he finally proposed! Over the moon. :) :) :)
    Posted by aliisanola[/QUOTE]

Glorious exposition, comrade.

Riveting tale, chap.

Cool story, bro.

• Options
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards