Rhode Island

Videographers

Anyone using one that isn't outrageously priced?? I have contacted a few and cant believe the quotes.  I want less expensive but still good work.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographers

• Have you tried Fresh Focus Productions?  I'm not sure what you consider to be outrageous, everyone has a different measure but we found Michelle reasonable and love her work.

You can also negotiate on the coverage level, ie only ceremony.  GL!
  • I would recommend RIVideoPro. His packages are extremely reasonable and I have heard a lot of good things about him. He also offers a raw footage option that is especially affordable; and you have the option to upgrade and pay for editing at a later date if you'd like.

ECA Productions is also quite reasonable and they have very good reviews on Weddingwire. You might want to check them out: http://www.ecaproductions.com/weddings.htm. They also offer additional discounts for Friday and Sunday weddings.

You could also consider checking on Craigslist to see what you can find there. 

GL!
  • I dont know if you have a photographer yet but Chris & Amanda Memories RI started doing videos in the past year or so. I liked some that I have seen them post and they do offer combo packages. We had already booked a videographer by the time they started offering this service. I cant remember it might be under a slightly different name but sure you could find info on the website. How bout having someone shooting (friend) for you then get it edited later?  try colleges too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I dont know if you have a photographer yet but Chris & Amanda Memories RI started doing videos in the past year or so. I liked some that I have seen them post and they do offer combo packages. We had already booked a videographer by the time they started offering this service. I cant remember it might be under a slightly different name but sure you could find info on the website. How bout having someone shooting (friend) for you then get it edited later?  try colleges too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    have you tried Bruce from unique video his prices are on his site
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards