Illinois-Chicago

Bridal Shows in Chicago

I have been to several bridal shows in the area and while they were somewhat infomative they all had too many photographers and not a whole lot of other services.  I have heard great things about Windy City Wedding Show (http://www.windycityweddingshow.com/).  Anybody been to this show?

Re: Bridal Shows in Chicago

• I have never heard of that bridal show but I just moved to the area from Ny recently and my sister got married about a year ago and i went to a bridal show called the Wedding Salon with her and it was really nice, it had a variety of vendors and i got an email the other day from them and they are doing a bridal show here in chicago sometime in June. iif your interested i can foward you the email...
  • I went to the Great Wedding Expo and was pretty disappointed.  

I just signed up to go to the Wedding Salon in June.  Hopefully, it will be a lot better.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bridal-shows-in-chicago?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:c71b1340-d3f0-4486-aa6b-74bc4f9fb08bPost:5bf72250-ae08-49f1-a972-07c9d4eb98f2">Re: Bridal Shows in Chicago</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to the Great Wedding Expo and was pretty disappointed.   I just signed up to go to the Wedding Salon in June.  Hopefully, it will be a lot better.
    Posted by trambam[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Ive been to the wedding salon in Ny when my sister was getting married but never the chicago show i hope it is just as amazing!</div>
  • Thanks for the response! ill probbaly stay away from the great bridal expo if you say it is disappointing! Have you seen the video to the wedding salon? It looks amazing!!
  • I just went to the Wedding Salon.  It was better than the bridal expo, however, I wasn't impressed.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards