Missouri-St Louis

Everything!!!!!!!

So, this is my first post all on my own! I am getting married to my man of 5.5 years on October 30, 2010. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and things are coming together so well! Our wedding will be at my church, St. Raymonds, then the reception at the Women's Club.... The only BIG thing I still need is a cake and maybe a program (o, and my invitations haven't arrived yet) but I did book the calligrapher and buy these really cute personalized stickers to seal the envelope...

Here is a list of wonderful people working with me...
photographer: Bernie Elking
videographer: Jones Creative
flowers: Fenton Florist
day of planner: Julie at Bomb Events
DJ: Now that's a DJ
Band: Music Box

That's all I remember now. And now that I know how to post, GOD HELP ME!!!!! Too bad my picture upload didn't work. i'll have to retry! Thanks for reading!
Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Everything!!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    My family has always used Lubeley's for cakes and baked goods- they're awesome and really affordable.  It sounds like you have pretty much everything under control- congratulations!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate Lubeley's.  Everything is cheap-but you get what you pay for.  We are using Sarah's Bakery which was surprisingly very affordable.  I am not a cake person but after trying this I loved it.  Cravings is also REALLY good, but you are limited as to design.  Wedding Wonderland is really cheap, and from what I hear is pretty good.  Good Luck!
    MrsCiaccio2B
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your suggestions! I will check out all 3 ;o) And fast cause TIC TOC!
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We have always gotten our cakes (as well as our wedding cake) from McArthurs. I looked in Lubeley's and they were kind of pricey compared to other places.

• kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Also try The Cakery and The Sugaree Backery in Dogtown. They both WONDERFUL!  It was hard but I chose the cakery to do my cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards