Illinois-Southern Illinois

Indoor Ceremony Location

Hey Everyone... I live in the Carbondale area and am currently looking for a location to have an indoor wedding ceremony. I am getting married on November 19th and want to play it safe since you never know what the weather will be like then. We are planning to have around 75 people in attendance. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Re: Indoor Ceremony Location

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Rend Lake once and it was nice.  It was indoors and had rooms available for out of of town guests.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey im from around there too :) I would Suggest Rend Lake as well and its not real far from Carbondale. You could do the Ceremony and Reception there as well. Another idea are Winery's. There are a ton in Carbondale and surrounding areas. Hope that helps :) Good Luck and Happy Planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rend Lake sounds like it must be nice.  In Bloomington/Normal, where I'm from, I've been to weddings at ISU in their banquet halls.  Does SIU have any banquet halls?
  • Dayna3773Dayna3773 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, check out campus.  Especially if either of you went to school there; that would be pretty special!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards