Oregon
Options

Oregon Coast Wedding Help

My fiance and I would love to get married on the Oregon Coast. We were looking at renting a vacation home for a weekend so family could stay and relax. Our budget is for under $2,000 for ceremony and reception site. We would like a quiet area with a semi-decent sized backyard looking at the beach or direct beach access. Anywhere from Newport to Seaside. Any house or B&B, hotel, restraunt recommendations? Anything helps! Also if you have catering recommendations that'd be great!

Re: Oregon Coast Wedding Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we're in the same boat and called rental companies in beach towns for their help. also google oregon coast weddings because someone has compiled pretty much everything you need. june - august seem to be the most ridiculously expensive times. good luck! let me know what you find
  • Options
    fiddgepdxfiddgepdx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you have found a place yet but my fiance and I are renting a house at www.happycamphideaway.com   they have a bunch of rentals so most of the family have rented other units as well. The house we rented is right on the beach with a backyard. The owner is really nice and is quick to answer any of my questions. 
  • Options
    I'm not completely sure about the prices but you might check out Stone Crest Cellars in Newport. I grew up here and have been to weddings at Stone Crest and it is beautiful! The grounds are beautiful and just above the ocean. 
    I also attended a wedding this last summer at the Hallmark Resort in Newport and the couple was married right above the ocean as well. The pictures were beautiful! They have a full recption site as well, but I think it is costly. It may be possible to have the ceremony there then have the reception somewhere else.
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards