Texas-Houston

Cadillac Bar - Thoughts please!

Hi Ladies,

I am planning my wedding from out of state which is becoming super stressful quickly! We are both from Houston, and will be home for a week in about 3 weeks. I'm lining up tons of vendors to meet with that week so we can sign some contracts and get everything big set in place!

We are really seriously considering having our reception at the Cadillac Bar. We have both been to the restaurant before but never in the banquet rooms. I know it's not your typical elegant location... but it has everything we need (food & alchohol for ~110 people) in the right location and most importantly at the right price! In my mind I think it could be fun!

Has anyone ever been to a wedding reception (or any other event) at this location?? Any experience with them?? Any thoughts at all about this location??

Also if you know of any other suggestions we could maybe consider they are welcome! I'm thinking I should have at least one other back up location to check out while we are home incase I completely hate the look of the Cadillac Bar banquet rooms or get really bad vibes from the coordinator in person!

Thanks, any feed back is GREATLY appreciated!!

Re: Cadillac Bar - Thoughts please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards